Front desk agent
Under the supervision of the Reception Supervisor, the Receptionist will will be responsible for taking room reservations, coordinating guest arrivals and and departures, promote and sell the hotel's products and services products and services, handle incoming emails, provide relevant information information on hotel services, local tourist attractions, restaurants and area, restaurants and essential services outside the hotel, perform hotel, performing various clerical tasks necessary for the operation of the hotel operations, as well as handling customer complaints. complaints from guests. The receptionist will be expected to provide outstanding customer service.Apply
- At least one year’s experience in customer service.
- Knowledge of IQWare hotel management software a plus.
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and self-reliance are essential.
- Hotel front desk training and/or related experience preferable.
- Knowledge and use of Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook and the internet.
- Knowledge of the immediate region and tourist points of interest.
Requirements and conditions
- Academic qualifications: Secondary school diploma (general)
- Possibility of working day (7 a.m. to 3 p.m.) and evening (3 p.m. to 11 p.m.) shifts weekdays and weekends.
- Years of relevant experience: 1 to 2
- Number of hours: 24-32 per week.
- Languages (spoken and written): French and English
- Employment type: Part-time, permanent.